At the end of September 2020, 55 videos have been realized and are available on the FarmDemo YouTube Channel. Most of the videos are available (original language and/or subtitles) in the most popular and most used European languages – English, German, French and Spanish. Eleven videos (one video for each NEFERTITI network and one video on a cross-cutting NEFERTITI topic) were translated in all project actor 13 languages – Bulgarian; Croatian; Dutch; Finnish; French; Hungarian; Italian; Polish; Portuguese; Serbian; Spanish, English, and German.
Video topics are related to different issues:
- innovative grazing,
- precision livestock breeding,
- feeding evaluation on ruminants,
- planting vegetable seedlings in a mulch cover,
- using satellites at the service of agriculture;
- using a field robot for Sowing and in-row weeding of sugar beet,
- control the supply of water and nutrients to crops in greenhouses,
- efficient water use management,
- electrical weed control,
- farm attractiveness for agricultural science students,
- increase participation and interaction at farm demo event
The translation of multimedia materials will continue up to end of the project.